WDWNT is looking for candidates who are looking for that special someone in their life. Register now for your chance to participate in an upcoming edition of WDWNT: The Dating Game on Thursday, February 13, 2020!
In the game, an eligible bachelor/bachelor will be able to ask questions to three eligible suitors. At the end of the interrogation, the bachelor/bachelorette must choose someone to go on a date with at a restaurant in Walt Disney World paid for by WDWNT! The date will then be recapped on a future episode of WDW News Tonight.
Here are the rules and disclaimers:
- All applicants must live in the Central Florida area or be willing to commute to an appointment and be on the program.
- All applicants must be able to attend the show live at our International Drive studios on Thursday, February 13, 2020.
- All contestants will appear in front of the camera.
- All participants must be 18 years or older.
- All applicants must fully and honestly complete the questionnaire below.
- Completing the application does not guarantee an appearance on WDWNT: The Dating Game. WDWNT LLC will choose the nominees for the show.
By applying, you agree to the following:
- You can appear on WDW News Tonight live in person on Thursday, February 13, 2020.
- You can appear in at least one additional episode of WDW News Tonight.
- You can go on a date to a restaurant of our choice at Walt Disney World paid for by WDWNT.
- You agree that the game show and date will be recorded (audio and video) and that your image and likeness may be used by WDWNT LLC.
- A telephone interview will be conducted by a WDWNT staff member to validate your eligibility.